RDX, Highlander or Subaru? - 2019 Acura RDX Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

RDX, Highlander or Subaru?

I plan to buy a new car in Dec or Jan. After extensive research, I have narrowed my options to the 2020 RDX, 2020 Subaru Outback, and the 2020 Toyota Highlander. I wondering if there are current 2019/2020 RDX owners who have previously owned a Subaru Outback (or other Subaru) or a Toyota Hylander and how you would compare them to the RDX. Are you happy with the RDX? Any thoughts, experiences or advice you can offer will be appreciated. I keep my vehicles for a long time so Iím a bit OCD in making a vehicle purchase. Thanks!
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2020, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmosbacker View Post
I plan to buy a new car in Dec or Jan. After extensive research, I have narrowed my options to the 2020 RDX, 2020 Subaru Outback, and the 2020 Toyota Highlander. I wondering if there are current 2019/2020 RDX owners who have previously owned a Subaru Outback (or other Subaru) or a Toyota Hylander and how you would compare them to the RDX. Are you happy with the RDX? Any thoughts, experiences or advice you can offer will be appreciated. I keep my vehicles for a long time so Iím a bit OCD in making a vehicle purchase. Thanks!
as for me I would buy a subaru but I don't even know what market to choose to buy a subaru
I don't even know which dealler to trust to...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-14-2020, 10:18 AM

Interesting thoughts you guys have about this, so I think that the car needs to be changed every few years, even if it does not break down and drives like new. I probably have a hobby. I always every three or four years, I change the car for a newer one, recently I was interested in Japanese cars, I always dreamed of buying myself a Subaru. And now my friend works as a car seller himself and found me a good option https://www.jdmbuysell.com/product/subaru-impreza-3/ . I realized that this is just the perfect option for me. Nice, high quality, Japanese car, what could be better?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page