Does Anyone Use this Forum??? - 2019 Acura RDX Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By schmit
  • 1 Post By securityguy

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-11-2018, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

Does Anyone Use this Forum???

Or is everyone over at Acurazine.com???

This was the first RDX forum I joined and it appears that no one really participates at all so I went searching other sites. Acurazine is humming with great activity...why is that not happening here? Not a troll but someone who was looking forward to active participation that just never happens
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2018, 11:47 AM

There are only a handful of us here at the moment, but that's likely to change as more people begin to take ownership. Hub sites are always going to have more traffic than dedicated boards like this.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 04:24 PM

i know what you mean and for that same reason i'm also on the bigger boards, these smallest ones take some time to pick up
securityguy likes this.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2018, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Sorry guys but I have no patience for a forum like this that has virtually zero activity and to get a question answered takes weeks versus minutes or hours. I wish you all the best and hope that you all had a great turkey day. If you want some real activity and strong conversations, you'll find me at Acurazine. God Bless
schmit likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by securityguy View Post
Sorry guys but I have no patience for a forum like this that has virtually zero activity and to get a question answered takes weeks versus minutes or hours. I wish you all the best and hope that you all had a great turkey day. If you want some real activity and strong conversations, you'll find me at Acurazine. God Bless
Good luck, hope you come back once more owners are on. Even some larger boards have been dying out due to platforms like Facebook and Instagram where responses/feedback can happen at a faster rate.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page